Sonic Inspection is a great place to work...and we're hiring.
Sonic Inspection is a rapidly growing company working to establish a nationwide network of locations offering Guided Wrap Wave Ultrasonic (GWWU) inspection services to a wide range of markets.
We are always looking for talented, self driven, qualified people to join our team as we expand into new locations and market sectors.
Sonic inspection is a great place to work...and we're hiring.
Sonic Inspection is a rapidly growing company working to establish a nationwide network of locations offering Guided Wrap Wave Ultrasonic (GWWU) inspection services to a wide range of markets. We are always looking for talented, self driven, qualified people to join our team as we expand into new locations and market sectors.
Current Job Openings
NDT Inspection Technician
Oklahoma City, OK
Sonic Inspection is a Non-Invasive Fire Suppression Inspection Company offering advanced ultrasonic technology to the fire suppression industry for inspecting and testing fire sprinkler pipe used in fire suppression systems. To help facilitate our national expansion we are currently hiring Inspection Technicians to perform Guided Wrap Wave Ultrasonic (GWWU) pipe inspections on a variety of system types with a focus on fire suppression systems.
What You Will Do
• Perform accurate/timely on-site NDT inspections for our customers.
• Execute and maintain a highly structured inspection schedule.
• Work with inspection service related documents via mobile/laptop computer.
• Provide clear process related communication before during and after inspection.
• Maintain the highest standards of Excellence and Quality of services performed.
• Operate and calibrate Pulse Echo (PE) equipment.
• Interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications.
• Document, organize and report the results of NDT inspections.
What We Are Requiring in a Candidate
• Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to follow and maintain a strict inspection schedule.
• Ability to adhere to and implement safety guidelines and procedures at all times.
• Ability to perform work in sometimes confined locations including: within crawl spaces, above ceilings, or behind walls.
• Ability to perform work in sometimes difficult positions including: on/climbing ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, reaching overhead, as well as others.
• You must be able to demonstrate your inspection abilities through successful completion of formal training and evaluation.
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and background test.
• Possess a valid driver’s license and record that meets company requirements.
• Ability to travel frequently to anywhere in the US.
• Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals.
• English proficiency required.
• 3-5 References and 1-Letter of Recommendation.
What We Would Like in a Candidate
• NICET Level I or II certification.
• Certification as a Level II in MT, PT and UT and ability to meet company certification standards.
• Technical Degree in electronics, electrical or mechanical discipline, non-destructive technology, related discipline, or equivalent.
• Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams and engineering drawings.
• Knowledge of and field experience with fire sprinkler pipe inspections. NDT discipline in customer site applications.
• Knowledge of and field experience with NDT related pipe inspections.
• Experience in the fire suppression system industry.
• Experience with automated and computerized NDT Equipment.
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Experience with documenting and producing final reports.
• Position Title
NDT Inspection Technician
Based on Experience
• Employment Type
• Position Locations
OK & AZ
• Industries-Fire Suppression
Top 5 Reasons
to Work at Sonic Inspection
• Opportunity to Grow & Advance
Sonic Inspection is a rapidly expanding company with opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Industry Leading Technology
Sonic Inspection uses the most advanced technology in the fire suppression industry.
• Travel Across the US
You will have the opportunity to travel to cities throughout the United States.
• Help Revolutionize the Industry
Be on the cutting edge of the Fire Suppression Industry.
• Be Part of a Great Team
Join a growing team of people who believe that character matters.
The NDT Inspection Technician is responsible for performing advanced level NDT (Non-Destructive Testing) Inspections on-site for multiple industries including; commercial, industrial, manufacturing, Government and more.